Cranberry studies including those referenced by AUA guidelines
- Cranberry juice capsules and urinary tract infection after surgery.
- A randomized clinical trial to evaluate the preventive effect of cranberry juice (UR65) for patients with recurrent urinary tract infection.
- A randomized trial to evaluate effectiveness and cost effectiveness of naturopathic cranberry products as prophylaxis against urinary tract infection in women.
- Consumption of a cranberry juice beverage lowered the number of clinical urinary tract infection episodes in women with a recent history of urinary tract infection.
- Cranberry or trimethoprim for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections? A randomized controlled trial in older women.
- Are High Proanthocyanidins Key to Cranberry Efficacy in the Prevention of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection?
- Case Study - Reduction in recurrent UTIs in long term care patients using daily high concentration cranberry extract 36mg proanthocyanidin capsules.